How To Use Healthy Habitat Disinfectant Cleaner
One of the only few certified organic disinfectants in Australia. A fast acting broad spectrum disinfectant that is highly effective against bacteria, fungi and viruses. It is a 3-in-1 Cleaner, Disinfectant and Odour eliminator in a single application and can be used safely to disinfect all surfaces, hard and soft, including floors, walls, cages, kennels, pet bedding and all areas where your pets eat, sleep and live. Healthy Habitat is also great as a general purpose ready-to-use spray and go disinfectant for all areas and surfaces hard & soft.
Note: PetLab Healthy Habitat is a leave-on or rinse-off solution.
Use as a Spray & Go Cleaner, Disinfectant & Odour Eliminator
- Wipe down surface first with clean water only
- Spray the surface with Healthy Habitat Disinfectant
- Allow to dwell for 5-10 minutes
- Wipe down surface with clean microfibre cloth
- For extra protection spray the surface and allow it to airdry.
- Useful for all above-ground surfaces
Use as a Floor Cleaner, Disinfectant & Odour Eliminator
- Spray the floor surface with Healthy Habitat
- Run over with a flat head mop
- Leave on for extra protection or rinse off
- Recommended to apply using a spray mop for even distribution over the surface
- For larger floor surfaces there is a 5L Ready-To-Use option or a 300ml super concentrate option which when diluted makes up to 6L of Ready-To-Use Solution.
View our range here: Healthy Habitat Disinfectant Cleaner