How To Use PetLab PLUS Turf / Outdoor Disinfectant Cleaner
Treat all outdoor surfaces including: artificial turf, concrete, brick, outdoor furniture, kennels, swing sets, fences, walls or any other surface where odours arise due to pets.
How to use:
- Remove all solid waste from the surface of the area and hose down with water, leave to air dry before applying the PetLab PLUS solution.
- Dilute 50ml of concentrate into a pressurised garden spray bottle (2L) available from your local hardware store.
- Soak the area thoroughly so that the solution can penetrate deep below the turf surface to get to the source of the odour.
- Allow dwell time. The best time to apply is late afternoon when the sun is low.
- Outdoor treatments may require repeat treatments.
- Where urine deposits are heavy, old, or other urine odour/stain products have been used, more than one PetLab treatment may be required.
- The odour will intensify when the formula begins breaking down the uric acid crystals. This means the solution is working.
- Hose down the area with water and once dry then apply PetLab PLUS generously. This will allow the formula to penetrate the surface and seep through to the underlying layers.
For on-going maintenance dilute 25ml of concentrate into a pressurised garden sprayer bottle (2L) and spray area down. The PetLab Plus 300ml super concentrate should give a total of 24L of ready-to-use solution. View our range here: PetLab PLUS